Mobile file management using iExplorer
With iExplorer (HD), you can manage/view files on your remote servers (Windows sharing server/FTP server/WebDAV server/SkyDrive/Live Mesh/Google Docs/CloudMe/DropBox/Box.Net …) in home, office and anywhere. iExplorer also is a good eBook reader, media player, photo viewer, and work assistant. You can read CHM, ePub, PDF and large text/PDB files with outline/bookmark/annotation support, play musics and movies without copying them to your device, view large photos on your PC/NAS and share to friends, edit spreadsheets on your Google Docs and save them as different formats, print any viewable documents.
- Access files on iPhone/iPad or Windows Sharing Files/NAS server/FTP Server/Cloud server (WebDAV servers, iDisk, FilesAnywhere, Box.Net, CloudMe, DropBox, Microsoft Live Mesh, SkyDrive, Google Docs …)
- Transfer files/folders/subfolders between iPhone/iPad and remote servers
- Transfer files with Bluetooth between iOS devices
- Transfer files between iPhone/iPad and PC with USB cable
- Manage files on local or remote server (Rename/Delete/Move/Email/…)
- Sort files by Name/Size/Date/File Type
- Zip & Unzip files on local or NAS server/FTP server
- Edit text file
- Edit Google spreadsheet, download google docs as pdf, Microsoft office document, zip, image, open office document, text files and so on
- Open files in other apps. Open file from Safari, Mail and other apps.
- Stream html/Microsoft office files/keynotes/numbers/pages from NAS/FTP/Cloud servers
- Search files in folder/subfolders (support both local and remote servers)
- Sync files from NAS/FTP/Cloud server. View offline files if the server is not reachable
- Adjust priorities for transferring file tasks
- Print & tweet any viewable documents/ebooks (Printer needs support AirPrint)
We love this app especially because it supports supports Microsoft Live Sync. If you have a Live ID, you can share files on your machine with Live Sync. This app comes with many other amazing features and is totally worth its price.
Apple App Store Link - iPhone
Apple App Store Link - iPad
Have an app you’d love to see featured? Tell us about it, include an iTunes link, and we’ll take a look.